Books make a difference – and you can help kids in need
Read about this over at Melicious’s Blog: The Clothes Make the Girl
Not only am I a big proponent of helping and giving back, I also work in the education field – so reading/books=right up my alley.
See how easy it to help others!?
- Reading Should Be Without Rules
- Stand Up to Cancer: 2015 Crush Cancer Event
- Wreaths Across America: Not All Family Events Go As Planned
- Trading Halloween Candy for A Good Cause
- Let’s Stand Up to Cancer
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Locks of Love
- Get the book: TWICE: How I Became a Cancer-Slaying Super Man Before I Turned 21…for FREE!
- Raising money for the Wounded Warrior Project
- Cancer Sucks! Cure by Design Event tonite!