Today was a crazy day – I took the early morning off to take care of lots of those Mommy things to get ready for the end of school – 8a dentist appointments for both kids, end of year Kindergarten conference with Nate’s teacher, Target run, First grade registration, and finally camp registration all before 1p. Then as I mentioned before, my job is super crazy with back to school marketing stuff so calls the rest of the afternoon. Then I picked up the kids and took them for dinner and some play time in an outdoor fountain at the local town center. Phewww — I’m exhausted! End of school year is just as busy as back to school time in my life it seems.
How about you? What did you do today?
Here are some tips about things you can do at your job to make it healthier for you:
- Toxic Family: Are You Obligated To Help?
- A Little Parental Freedom Is A Good Thing
- Rest in Peace Aunt Barbara
- Change Doesn’t Happen Overnight
- A Product Of Your Parents
- Caution: Internal Construction
- A Moment in Time
- Appreciate and Power Clean
- Tony Blauer: The Cycle of Behavior
- Tony Blauer’s Tactical Combative Camp: Five Important Themes For Women