Incredible DC weather
I woke up to incredible weather. Low 60’s, breezy – so I went for a 3 mile run on the trail. It really is a great way to start a day – you get some exercise and get to clear out some of the noise that is in your head.
My mom is here visiting from Jersey for the long weekend – so that means one thing for us! Shopping. Mom and i have always bonded over shopping – it’s our thing. So I am off to get ready to hit some of our favorite haunts around town.
Enjoy the day! Especially if you are in the DC area – this weather should not be wasted!
- Weekend Workout
- Running: A Skill That Can Alleviate Stress
- Women’s Running Magazine: National Running Day 2014
- Stay Focused on The Problem, Not The Person
- Labor Day Running
- A Return to Running Shoes
- All About the Run Workout
- A pleasant Sunday with CrossFit
- Hang Cleans and a Run — A Great Start to Monday
- Getting you more Fit