Fall Fashion – What Do Young Fashionistas Want?
I love reading about fashion trends. Here’s an interesting article in the NYT about Millennials and their take on fashion this fall….what are your thoughts?
There is plenty of research about the so-called Millennials — people ages 18 to 29 — to suggest you can’t lump them all together. Not only is this group likely to become the most educated generation in American history, according to a Pew Research Center survey this year, it is also the most racially and ethnically diverse. At the same time, this generation’s 37 percent unemployment rate is certain to affect taste. It may explain an underlying conservatism in fall fashion — penny loafers, camel coats, longer hemlines — that goes beyond “Mad Men” hype.
- Help! The Digital World is Taking Over Our Lives
- What size are you?
- Beauty Tip: Ole Henriksen
- Nordstrom Uses Web to Locate Items and Increase Sales
- Reflections on Letting Yourself Go
- PSA: Anthropologie Sale
- Coach Outlet deal just in time for Mother’s day
- Over-Tweezing: a possible epidemic?
- Adidas: Sleek, Stylish and Super Sporty
- Friday Inspirations: Fitness, Fashion & Personality