Ashburn Village Sports Pavilion – Kids Triathlon
Ashburn Village Sports Pavilion – Kids Triathlon SEPTEMBER 18, 2010
As someone who is really trying to inspire parents to not only set a good example by being active and fit themselves, but impact their own family’s perspective on health and fitness — I Love that my Community is doing this type of event! What a great way to start your kids off with a sense of community and fitness accomplishment. It’s open to anyone in the area — so why not encourage your own kids to sign up.
SEPTEMBER 18, 2010
8:00AM / Ashburn Village Sports Pavilion
Ages 6 – 15
Swim, bike and run in the Ashburn Village Kids Triathlon. Swim laps in the AVSP Indoor Pool, bike around the lake and run on a marked course starting and ending at the pavilion.
Kids ages 6 – 15 of all levels are encouraged to compete. All racers will receive a participation medal and prizes will be awarded for winners in the following age groups: 6 – 8 years, 9 – 11 years, and 12 – 15 years old.
* AGES 6 – 8 Years Old: SWIM – 50 Meters / RUN – 1 Mile / BIKE* – 1 Mile
* AGES 9 – 11 Years Old: SWIM – 100 Meters / RUN – 2 Miles / BIKE* – 2 Mile
* AGES 12-15 Years Old: SWIM – 150 Meters / RUN – 2 Miles / BIKE* – 3 Mile
* Bike Helmet is required for the bike portion of this event.
- Stand Up to Cancer: 2015 Crush Cancer Event
- Toxic Family: Are You Obligated To Help?
- Running: A Skill That Can Alleviate Stress
- Rest in Peace Aunt Barbara
- A Product Of Your Parents
- Caution: Internal Construction
- A Moment in Time
- Allowing Kids to be Sedentary is Asking for Trouble
- Appreciate and Power Clean
- Kids and Health: The Decline of Good Nutrition and Fitness Programs in Schools