CSPI helps mom sue McDonald’s over Happy Meal toys
Here’s the article to go with my post from yesterday:
Parents and Mcdonalds
The D.C.-based nutrition watchdog group Center for Science in the Public Interest has helped a California mother file a class-action suit against McDonald’s, demanding that the burger chain stop marketing toys to children.
- Healthy Vending Needs to Rethink Healthy
- Toxic Family: Are You Obligated To Help?
- Obesity: In Black and White
- Obesity: What Can You Do
- Obesity at Disney: A Snapshot of Our World
- Fourth of July: Family Roadtrip to Williamsburg
- USA Soccer: Bringing Out Our National Spirit
- Rest in Peace Aunt Barbara
- Time Flies And You Are the Pilot
- A Product Of Your Parents