Ring row workout
After my weekend of parties and outings – I am 1lb up. I am not stressing — I was conscious of my treats and was expecting more weight gain. I’m sore from Gold’s gym yesterday and I am beginning to feel like I did months back when I needed a break. My body is tired and when that happens I find myself wishing the workout was over before I even get started. That’s not a good sign. Next week, boot camp is off so I may take it easy and workout 3x instead of my usual 5x.
side plank push ups (both sides)
back extensions (alt sides)
25 push ups
hang clean press 65lb
150 jump rope
push press squat 65lb
30 ring rows
- Fitness is Rented and Needs to Be Paid Every Day
- Which Hard Would You Rather Have: Health or Illness?
- Why Do You Workout?
- 50 reasons to Exercise
- How Bad Do You Want It?
- Kids and Health: The Decline of Good Nutrition and Fitness Programs in Schools
- Saturday Ramblings from Suburbia
- Get Your Kids Outside and Moving!
- Workouts – A lot like life, rolling with the punches
- Define your own fitness program