A White Christmas
Having kids gives you a whole new perspective on the holidays. My kids woke up at 6A – screaming, yelling, running around. They did not appreciate waiting for their Mom and Dad to get up and prep their coffee before they could explore the treasure trove that was under their tree.
We opened the gifts – the kids were so happy and appreciative. Then I went back to bed only to be woken up by the kids screaming yet again — this time about snow. A White Christmas may be in the cards for Northern Virginia!
Have a wonderful holiday!
- Christmas Abbott: BadAss Body Diet
- Happy Birthday CrossFit Chick: Christmas Abbott
- Christmas Abbott: Her Ink
- CrossFit For Hope – National Mall 2013
- Christmas Abbott, CrossFit Athlete, Coach and NASCAR Trailblazer
- Christmas Abbott: My Girl Crush
- Labor Day Running
- Yes, I did Meet Bob Harper