I’m always looking for some good tunes to workout too. During boot camp, we listen to whatever Mikey has on but when I head to Gold’s or in my car – I have my Ipod hooked up. I like songs with a good beat – it motivates me. So I thought this list may help others out there. I had most of these songs already loaded up. If you have any suggestions – feel free to post!
There is always some overlap between the most popular songs on the radio and the most popular songs for a workout. Accordingly, it’ll come as little surprise that Flo Rida and Ke$ha were as ubiquitous in the gyms as they were in the clubs nationwide this past year.But the omnipresence of these megahits might also make them the last things you want to hear when you next hit the treadmill. Lucky, most of this year’s biggest singles spawned a few remixes. Between those fresh takes and a few surprise contenders, this past year’s top 10 workout songs may not have worn out their welcome quite yet.
According to the 75,000 voters in RunHundred.com’s annual poll, here’s a recap of the best workout tracks of 2010:
1. Flo Rida & David Guetta — “Club Can’t Handle Me”
2. Lady GaGa — “Bad Romance Starsmith Remix”
3. Kesha — “We R Who We R”
4. R.I.O. — “After The Love”
5. Pitbull & Akon — “Shut It Down”
6. Taio Cruz & Ludacris — “Break Your Heart Mixin Marc & Tony Svejda Radio Edit”
7. Black Eyed Peas — “Rock That Body Chris Lake Remix”
8. Yolanda Be Cool & Dcup — “We No Speak Americano”
9. Shiny Toy Guns — “Major Tom”
10. Edward Maya & Vika Jigulina — “Stereo Love”