25 Years After Disaster, Keeping the Challenger Spirit Alive
On the morning of Jan. 28, 1986, there was a collective gasp as Americans watched the space shuttle Challenger break apart just 73 seconds after it lifted off from Florida on what was supposed to be a mission of discovery and education.
All seven astronauts died, including Christa McAuliffe, the first teacher chosen to go into space.
- Maroon 5
- What’s considered attractive and/or sexy in men versus women
- Sir Charles Barkley & CrossFit
- For the Parents of Daughters out there – a word from Tina Fey
- Zach Galifianakis – sheer genius
- Tucson Shooting Victims Tragedy
- Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy
- King James – Hot Mess Fitness
- Breast Cancer claims Elizabeth Edwards, Age 61