Nate Dogg – R.I.P.
Today is my rest day — I have workouts planned for the rest of the week including a 5K in DC the Chris4Life Scope It Out 5K for Colon Cancer Awareness! It’s my first race of the season so I am pretty excited! It’s not too late to join me or donate to the cause under Team Ashburn CrossFit Impavidus!
Thanks to those that have already committed to run and/or have donated to the cause!
I woke up this morning to hear Rapper Nate Dogg died. Very sad and another reminder how short life can be. I call my son Nate Dogg all the time in homage to the original.
- March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month Which Means I Run a 5K
- 2016 Scope It Out 5K for Colon Cancer Awareness
- David Bowie: The Fabric of My Youth
- Life: There is No Time to Waste
- Seven Years Cancer Free: Breathe
- 2015 Scope It Out 5K – Washington, DC
- Joan Rivers: A True Pioneer
- Robin Williams: Battling Depression
- Happy New Year 2014
- Five Years