CrossFit is like being a kid again!
Great day at CrossFit Impavidus. A ton of new people showed up and although it was a crazy workout – it all worked out in the end.
10 OH Squats
10 Pass Thrus
20 AMRAP (10 min split w/ teams)
Tire Flip – rest
Pull ups – rest
DB Snatch 20lbs – rest
burpees – rest
sled drags- rest
pull ups – rest
wall ball squats – rest
jump rope – rest
The team structure posed a bit of an issue — caused some chaos and I think I missed a few rounds but overall it was fun. We had to flip gigantic truck tires — and I have no idea how much those weigh but we didn’t have a partner so it was on our own.
Then I worked on my kips again with my new pal – Sven and then did a few cartwheels. That’s the fun of CrossFit really. Where else do you get to do this kinda stuff – it’s like gym time for adults. It gets you out of the gym rut, and into being a kid again.
This is not exactly what we did today but it gives you an idea of the tire flipping:
- Don’t Believe the Hype or the Memes
- Fitness is Rented and Needs to Be Paid Every Day
- Stand Up to Cancer: 2015 Crush Cancer Event
- Which Hard Would You Rather Have: Health or Illness?
- Burnout: A Break Can Re-inspire
- Why Do You Workout?
- The Switch
- Make Every Day Count
- Love those Burpees Said No One Ever
- CrossFit Kids is the Way!