Here is a pic of me taken this morning with my new Life as Rx’d tank on my way to CrossFit. You know what I noticed after looking at this picture? I look leaner than I have ever looked–the only change I made was going to CrossFit full time. I was not the only one to notice today either — a few people mentioned that to me this morning too. I feel great. I believe it’s also the addition of gymnastics to my training — it really helps you lengthen and lean out. That’s my opinion…
burpee pull up
100m Run 25lb plate OH
10 burpee pull ups
15 sit ups
total: 4 rounds + 100m run.
Afterwards I worked on some mobility band work, my kipping pull ups, did some handstands and then one of the athletes, Sven, helped a few of us with the Pose method of running — it was super fun.
- Stand Up to Cancer: 2015 Crush Cancer Event
- Which Hard Would You Rather Have: Health or Illness?
- Burnout: A Break Can Re-inspire
- Why Do You Workout?
- The Switch
- Make Every Day Count
- Love those Burpees Said No One Ever
- CrossFit Kids is the Way!
- As CrossFit Explodes on the Scene, I wonder…
- Reebok: Putting their money where their mouth is