Today is the last day of school for the kiddos. What a crazy year this has been for us – but that’s life. We had a bit of extra time this morning because our internet is out at the house, so I decided to walk the kids to school. Here is the pic I took as they headed on their way. You realize how fast time goes by when you look at a pic like this.
Today’s workout was even more torturous to me based on the workout yesterday. Doing 50m lunges are super painful and then having to do squats the following day –well that’s mean.
Whirly Birds Stretches
Whirly Bended Birds
5 Pull Ups
10 Pass thrus
50 air squats
- Fitness is Rented and Needs to Be Paid Every Day
- 50 reasons to Exercise
- Back to School 2013
- How Bad Do You Want It?
- Kids and Health: The Decline of Good Nutrition and Fitness Programs in Schools
- Back to School is Now in Session
- Saturday Ramblings from Suburbia
- Get Your Kids Outside and Moving!
- Define your own fitness program
- Deadlifts and Double Unders – Oh my!