I have a busy day that started out at CrossFit Impavidus for another fun and hard workout. Scott has informed me that I basically say that about every workout, every morning when I come home. So I’m probably like the boy who cried wolf. But it’s true and it’s good because that means you never stop progressing.
I’m headed to Ashburn YouthFest to talk to teens about CrossFit Impavidus Kids/teens program. Should be pretty fun.
Sled pulls in 2 teams. As team player is going, you do push ups, leg flutters, run in place
tabata! 4m (20s work, 10s rest)
Bottom to Bottom Squats
4, 11, 7 total
- Which Hard Would You Rather Have: Health or Illness?
- Why Do You Workout?
- Workouts – A lot like life, rolling with the punches
- Thrusters for a Saturday
- Meeting Cindy – again.
- Kids and Fitness
- Kissin the Ground Workout
- CrossFit Kids at YouthFest 2011
- CrossFit and Community
- Summer Workout and the livin is easy