Be a Superhero
Actors have the time and money to look like Thor and Green Lantern. For the average guy, finding the right motivation to stay in shape is a good start.
Perhaps you’ve been to the multiplex to see Ryan Reynolds‘ Green Lantern save the universe from the evil Parallax or to witness Chris Hemsworth’s Thor hurl his magical hammer at invading Frost Giants.
Perhaps you’ve wondered how those actors achieved the chiseled abdominals, powerful pecs and bulging biceps — and whether you could manage to get them yourself without their superhero powers.
The short answer: Probably not. But we can still do pretty well for ourselves even when fitting fitness into a mere mortal’s existence that involves going to work, taking care of kids, preparing family meals, changing toxic diapers and waking in the night to be regaled with tales of the slime monster in Junior’s closet.
- Don’t Believe the Hype or the Memes
- Fitness is Rented and Needs to Be Paid Every Day
- Get Your Kids Outside and Moving!
- Meeting Cindy – again.
- Fitness Props to the city of Portland, Oregon
- Kids and Fitness
- Squat Cleans
- Overweight America: Products adapt to accommodate
- Handstand Push Ups are Like being a kid again..