Deadlifts and Double Unders – Oh my!
I am one sore lady this AM. Not over sore, where I can’t move but I can definitely feel the workouts this week. It feels good tho. The good mornings we did on Tues are still reminding my hamstrings who is boss! I’m not sure if I mentioned but this weekend, I am going to get my CrossFit certification by attending 2 all day sessions along with a test. I have been studying and you know what — I find the info fascinating and I am eating it up. It’s so funny when you find your passion or have a serious interest, it doesn’t feel like work. It’s true what they say – do something you love, and you will never work another day in your life…
10 Pass thrus
10 Whirly Birds
10 Bendy Whirly Birds
10 Hollow Rocks
10 Seated Hamstring Stretches
10 Standing Hamstring Stretches
5m AMRAP of Double Unders = 71
Image Flip Book: The Women of the CrossFit Games 2011
- Stand Up to Cancer: 2015 Crush Cancer Event
- Burnout: A Break Can Re-inspire
- 50 reasons to Exercise
- How Bad Do You Want It?
- Make Every Day Count
- Love those Burpees Said No One Ever
- Kids and Health: The Decline of Good Nutrition and Fitness Programs in Schools
- Saturday Ramblings from Suburbia
- CrossFit Kids is the Way!
- As CrossFit Explodes on the Scene, I wonder…