Crazy Day = Crazy Workout
A crazy day calls for a crazy workout —
10 pass thrus
10 bendy whirly birds
10 Good Mornings
teams of 4 baseball
home base = lunges
1st base = kb swings
2nd base = squats
3rd base = double unders
3rounds at 2m = you run to the next base
team told was counted.
Our team had 2 newbies to CrossFit. I don’t mind because for me — the workout counts and I love meeting new athletes discovering it. Gives a fresh perspective on how far I have come. I gotta tell you though – this workout smoked me. I was dead tired at the end and it was hot, so I didn’t stop sweating for a good hour after the workout.
I then headed to Kennedy Center to see Wicked. It’s cool to get out and do something different. I live near a super fun, historical place and don’t take advantage of all it has to offer. Alot has to do with how much cash it all costs to do. We had to get a babysitter, pay for the show tickets, parking, dinner out — you can just imagine how much that cost. But it’s worth it once in a while —
- Stand Up to Cancer: 2015 Crush Cancer Event
- Burnout: A Break Can Re-inspire
- Make Every Day Count
- Love those Burpees Said No One Ever
- CrossFit Kids is the Way!
- As CrossFit Explodes on the Scene, I wonder…
- Reebok: Putting their money where their mouth is
- Self Magazine talks CrossFit Games
- Going Light on the Lady
- Reebok & CrossFit