Locks of Love
I’m beyond proud of my little girl HB. She decided today to donate her hair to Locks of Love. Snip, Snip, Snip 12 inches gone. She looks beyond beautiful and hasn’t had a second thought about it. She told me – now she doesn’t have to brush her hair.
- Wreaths Across America: Not All Family Events Go As Planned
- Trading Halloween Candy for A Good Cause
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- Susan G. Komen Foundation Elbows Out Charities Over Use Of The Word ‘Cure’
- SweetGreen Hosts Free Yoga Sessions FTW!
- Breast Cancer: How much pink turns into green?
- Billionaire challenge: China’s wealthiest
- Loudoun Interfaith Relief Food Pantry Items being collected in Ashburn
- Welcome to the Kindness community
- Lemonade Days 2010 | Alex’s Lemonade Stand Foundation