Call us Urban!
Last night, I took Hannah and Nate to CrossFit Kids — I just loved watching Hannah so focused and determined. She won the plank hold competition 2x. You could tell just by looking at her that she was not going to break plank until the last athlete did. Gotta love her. Nate loves to go on the mat and do all sorts of breakdancing/hip hop moves. I will never forget the time I put on a hoodie for him and he tells me he has to have the hood up because it’s hip hop! Well duh of course! My kids are so darn urban.
Squats! Squats! Squats!
For Time: 800 m Run Tabata Bottom To Bottom Air Squat 800 m Run
It was pouring rain & that just added to the fun of running. Gotta Love CrossFit.
- Allowing Kids to be Sedentary is Asking for Trouble
- Kids and Health: The Decline of Good Nutrition and Fitness Programs in Schools
- Explaining Cancer to Kids
- CrossFit Kids is the Way!
- Girl Scouts vs. Health and Fitness
- Kids are Getting Fatter!
- Get Your Kids Outside and Moving!
- When you Know Better, you Do Better!
- The Young with Cancer
- Two For One