I am still recovering from my night of debauchery — but I started to feel better around 8p last night. The thing with going out when you are my age is the recovery — it takes you way too long to recover. I lost an entire day and there was no way that I could even attempt to resume ‘life’ the way i felt. I was nauseous and dizzy. Oh the joys of getting older. People ask why I don’t drink very often — that’s why. I hate feeling like that.
So instead of yesterday – I headed to CrossFit today for my very own self-inflicted workout and my pal Jason joined me. It was called the 12 days of Christmas and I will forever call it 12 days of Hell.
WOD: “12 Days of Christmas” for time.
1.100 m run
3. Inchworm pushups
4. Jumping squats
6. Box jumps
8. Box dips
9. Lunges w/weight OH (25lbs)
11. Elbows to hand plank
12. Narrow pushup
This workout is done like the song – so on the 1st day of Xmas you run, on the 2nd day you do thruster, then run, 3rd inchworm push up, thruster, run and so on….it’s living hell.
- Christmas Abbott: BadAss Body Diet
- Happy Birthday CrossFit Chick: Christmas Abbott
- Christmas Abbott: Her Ink
- CrossFit For Hope – National Mall 2013
- Christmas Abbott, CrossFit Athlete, Coach and NASCAR Trailblazer
- Christmas Abbott: My Girl Crush
- Yes, I did Meet Bob Harper
- 2011 CrossFit Games: Here’s to Some Amazing, Strong CrossFit Chicks I know!
- A White Christmas