Colon Cancer Awareness Twibbon: Show Your Support
It’s Colon Cancer Awareness Month, and Fight Colorectal Cancer & My Colon Cancer Coach is offering a Twibbon – a small image in the corner of your Twitter or Facebook profile image- to help unite survivors, loved ones and supporters with a symbol of support: I just switched mine on Twitter – show your support and do it too!
Also, if you want more information about Colon Cancer or are newly diagnosed, visit My Colon Cancer Coach. It’s a great resource with loads of information about treatments, trials, and support and general education about the 2nd deadliest cancer which is 90% preventable if caught early!!
Don’t forget, we have a Life Fit and Sore! team running in the Scope It Out 5K race in DC this month! You can donate or join our team. We are in 1st Place —-
If you register for our team – register as an individual and during the reg process you will be able to pick Live Fit and Sore! as your team —
- March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month Which Means I Run a 5K
- 2016 Scope It Out 5K for Colon Cancer Awareness
- Seven Years Cancer Free: Breathe
- Five Years
- Seeing Crystal Clearly
- Love Your Butt – March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month
- Make a Leap
- Hoagie’s Heroes: Scope it Out 5K March 24 2013
- [VIDEO] Colonoscopy: It’s Not That Bad
- Colonoscopy: Making People Squeamish Since It’s Invention