Introducing a 6 or 8 pack AB MAKER! FINALLY
I am wondering if I am feeling like crap because of allergies. I never really have them bad, but Northern VA is famous for causing them. I can’t put my finger on things, but I just feel yucky and just not right!
I am definitely glad it’s a rest day — I am SORE too!
I wanted to share this story to show how you can indeed eat healthy and stay away from gluten when eating out. some coworkers & I went out for lunch with our Google partners. We went to a mom & pop restaurant named: El Manantial. Their lunch menu was not necessarily gluten free, so I talked to the waiter and he was more than happy to put together a spinach salad w/ avacado, grilled chix, aspargus and tomato with no issue. It was delish and I was super happy. Yes – there were a few remarks from the coworkers, but it gives me an opportunity to talk about the benefits of Paleo eating and share how easy it is to on the go! Win – Win. So when I hear how hard it is to eat Paleo, I call BS. Just ask!
Oh, you think I should order this AB MAKER? LOL – I am sure it will totally work. I mean that is exactly how to have great abs — right?
- Who’s Counting? : Experience Life Magazine
- Effects of Gluten are REAL
- Going Gluten Free
- Safeway’s Simple Nutrition Shelf Tags – A Review
- Genetically altered foods a major part of our diets
- Flip For FREE Pancakes March 1. 7 a.m. – 10 p.m.
- Bob Harper say it ain’t so —
- The Food Gods Speak: Michael Pollan and Eric Schlosser Dish About Walmart, National Security, and Chicken Nuggets
- First Lady Sets Sights on Global Waistlines
- Not all sources of protein are created equal