[VIDEO] Colonoscopy: It’s Not That Bad
With March being Colon Cancer Awareness month, StopColonCancerNow.com hopes this video will encourage people get over their fears and get screened. One test could save a life.
Most people need to get their first colonoscopy at age 50. You may need to get screened earlier if you are 45 years of age or older and African American, or have a family history of polyps or colon cancer.
There is no better test, no better time to help in the fight against cancer. Find a doctor today and schedule your colonoscopy: http://stopcoloncancernow.com/find-a-center
- March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month Which Means I Run a 5K
- Be Ready: Life Can Change At Any Minute
- Seven Years Cancer Free: Breathe
- Five Years
- Seeing Crystal Clearly
- Make a Leap
- Hoagie’s Heroes: Scope it Out 5K March 24 2013
- Cancer: Life Goes On
- Colon Cancer Awareness Twibbon: Show Your Support
- Colonoscopy: Making People Squeamish Since It’s Invention