It’s a Wrap: CrossFit Games 2012
Oh CrossFit Games how you inspire me! You are what makes CrossFit awesome and special. The displays of team work, hard work and spirit are beyond compare. These are people just like you and me who work their butts off to be the fittest they can be. And out of the gyms, they are some of the most caring, nicest people you can meet EVER. That is why I love CrossFit, oh wait, that and because it kicks your ass and you become mentally and physically stronger!
Winners: Annie T. and Rich F. once again — showing amazing feats of strength, mental wits, and sheer spirit. Congrats on yet another year of being the FIttest People on Earth!
- The 2014 CrossFit Games Open Starts Feb 27th
- Taking Your Fitness Seriously
- When the Mental Game Kicks In
- CrossFit Games 2012
- CrossFit Games Athlete: Jeremy Kinnick
- St. Patty’s Day Weekend
- Get ready for the Reebok CrossFit Games!
- 2011 CrossFit Games: Here’s to Some Amazing, Strong CrossFit Chicks I know!
- CrossFit Games are about to begin —
- Go get a colonoscopy