You all know now how much I love my friend Christmas Abbott who is now the first female to be a part of the Nascar Pitt Crew. CrossFit just created this feature video introducing her to the community again. It’s worth your time to watch it and get to know this amazing athlete and inspiration…
Christmas Abbott is the owner of CrossFit Invoke in North Carolina, a Level 1 Seminar Staff member and a NASCAR pit-crew member in training.
“My family’s always taught me to listen to my heart and listen to my intuition,” says Abbott, who grew up in Lynchburg, Va. “I really have lived a very unusual life.”
During college, she spent a summer in Iraq upon her mother’s suggestion.
Today she is training to become a NASCAR pit-crew member.
“I love changing tires. The adrenaline of running in front of a car and then having the car zip by you, 50 to 60 miles an hour behind you … ,” Abbott starts. And when she so much as hears the sound of the air gun, “It makes me want to go fast,” she says. “It’s like hearing ‘3, 2, 1 … go.’”
- Christmas Abbott: BadAss Body Diet
- Merry Merry Christmas!
- Happy Birthday CrossFit Chick: Christmas Abbott
- Christmas Abbott: Her Ink
- CrossFit For Hope – National Mall 2013
- Video Magic: All I Want For Christmas
- Christmas Abbott, CrossFit Athlete, Coach and NASCAR Trailblazer
- Christmas Abbott: My Girl Crush
- Labor Day Running
- Yes, I did Meet Bob Harper