Lots of snow — lots of shoveling — lots of going stir crazy. I am probably one of the few people out there that doesn’t really mind the snow in general, but there comes a point when it’s too much and I am over it. I think I hit that today. We are supposed to get a few more inches before the day is through.
- Heath & Fitness: These 11 Charts Show Everything That’s Wrong With The Modern Diet
- Heath & Fitness: Perils of a Sugar-Coated Scapegoat
- Heath & Fitness: How often should someone take a rest day?
- Heath & Fitness: How Meditation Makes Ray Dalio Feel ‘Like A Ninja In A Fight’
- Life Lessons: ALWAYS WEAR THE SAME SUIT: OBAMA’S PRESIDENTIAL PRODUCTIVITY SECRETS
- Life Lessons: Mike Rowe on Facebook