I haven’t been feeling myself the past few days –not really sick, but not really feeling well either. I am sure it’s all part of the February (now into March) blues that I seem to get every year. I am just not finding the joy or motivation that I usually have for much if I am being honest. I could literally stay in bed all day long if I let myself. It’s so unlike me and it pisses me off but yet it’s my reality right now.
I am not one to have any patience with people out there that play the victim, so even though I don’t feel well, I haul my ass out of bed, go workout, get my shit together and keep moving. It’s what I know and what I do.
Scott, Hannah and I went on a run yesterday in preparation for our yearly Scope it Out 5K race this month. We ended up running a little over 2 miles yesterday. My endurance and cardio have really gone downhill this past year –strength has gone up, cardio has gone down. Not sure if that’s good or bad but I have to get crackin’ on it if I am going to be able to enjoy a bunch of activity outside this spring and summer.
And speaking of Spring, it can’t come soon enough. We have probably a good 6-8 inches of snow on the ground this morning/afternoon. I am so ready for winter to leave. Enough is enough. I am cold and getting stir cray cray.
- CrossFit: Does Your Trainer Know the Difference Between a Ferrari and a Nova?
- Health and Nutrition: 10 Pieces on Kids’ Nutrition and Childhood Obesity
- Life Lessons: How to Train Your Brain to Stay Positive
- Life Lessons: 5 Negative Thought Patterns You Need To Drop Now
- Health & Nutrition: Gluten-Free Sugar Addict
- Health & Nutrition: Nutrition labels getting a makeover
- Health & Nutrition:Think Bacteria Is Bad? Well You’re Covered In It
- Life Lessons: The Power of First Impressions
- Life Lessons:Fighting For Enough Sleep… In Preschool?
Gym is CLOSED! Wah Wah.