Birthday Wishes for Nate Dogg
Happy 10th BIrthday to my Nate Dogg, my challenging, cute, sweet, smart, and mischievous bundle of joy. It’s hard to believe that my youngest is now double digits. It’s another reminder of how time flies… Nate used to love to snuggle, hug and hang out with me and now he would much rather hang out with his dad and play video games. Getting a hug and kiss from him is a lesson in strategy and deal making. I tell him all the time that being his Mom, I am entitled to hugs and kisses whenever I want but it hasn’t changed his mind. I won’t stop trying though — some day he will realize how awesome my attempts really were.
Here are some good tips and info about raising boys:
- Wish We’d Known: 20 Things No One Told Us About Raising a Boy
- How to raise boys to be good men
- CrossFit: Does CrossFit push people too hard?
- CrossFit: The CrossFit-ification of Christianity
- Health & Fitness: Got Gas? It Could Mean You’ve Got Healthy Gut Microbes
- Life Lessons: Four Confidence Killers for Women (and How to Defeat Them)
- Life Lessons: 10 Essential OTC Medications for Your Emergency Kit
Cycle Class 1 hour