It’s the end of the school year for my kiddos. Only two more days and they are out for the summer! We have a summer planned with some camps but a lot of down time too. I am a firm believer in not over-planning or scheduling them. It also means that us parents can have some down time too. Super busy kids means super busy parents – shuttling them back and forth. Some folks like that, but me – not so much!
- Life Lessons: 5 Habits of People With Remarkable Willpower
- Life Lessons: Top 10 Ways to Give Your Kid a 1970’s Summer
- CrossFit: Why Erin Simmons Wants You to Know She Doesn’t Do CrossFit
- CrossFit: My Crossfit Journey: An “Old Lady’s” Guide To Crossfit by Sandy S
- Health & Nutrition: Here’s Why Soda Is Even More Unhealthy Than You Thought
- Fitness: Sports Should Be Child’s Play
Power Boxing 1 Hour