Stand Up to Cancer: 2015 Crush Cancer Event
I love sharing information about working out and giving back. This weekend, in gyms across the country you can participate in: The 5th Annual 2015 Crush Cancer event to benefit Stand Up to Cancer!
The 5th Annual 2015 Crush Cancer event to benefit Stand Up To Cancer’s collaborative cancer research. This year, Crush Cancer will host one main event that will be held in Culver City, California, on Saturday, October 10. In addition, gyms from across the country and around the world will be hosting their own events—all with the goal of raising as much money as possible for Stand Up To Cancer.
THE GOAL: Raise awareness and fund accelerated cancer research while providing a motivating and challenging workout experience.
While this is not a CrossFit sanctioned event, it resembles a CrossFit WOD type of workout.
- Power Cleans (95/65)
- Kettlebell Swings
- Double Unders
- Shoulder to Overhead (95/65)
Tally your reps each round and your score is the cumulative number of reps at the end of 3 rounds.
CRUSH CANCER EVENT DETAILS:
- o Washington DC
- o Saturday, October 10th 2015
- o Location: 1525 Half Street SW, Washington DC 20001
- o 9:00 am- 12:00 pm
- Burnout: A Break Can Re-inspire
- Running: A Skill That Can Alleviate Stress
- Make Every Day Count
- Love those Burpees Said No One Ever
- Stand Up To Cancer: September 7 2012
- Let’s Stand Up to Cancer
- CrossFit Kids is the Way!
- American Cancer Society Relay for Life
- As CrossFit Explodes on the Scene, I wonder…
- Reebok: Putting their money where their mouth is