2016 Scope It Out 5K for Colon Cancer Awareness
You can join (or donate to) our team, Hoagie’s Heroes, by visiting this URL: Scope It Out 5K
Start: Sunday, March 20, 2016 @ 9:00 AM (EDT)
Near Freedom Plaza 1350 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Washington , DC 20004
Join us and help celebrate Scotty’s 7+ years of being colon cancer free!!
Are you at risk for Colon Cancer?
if you are at risk for colon cancer, have any of the symptoms below, or are 50+ please go get screened for Colon Cancer. If caught early, colon cancer is beatable! And more and more young people are battling this horrible disease, so it’s not just a cancer for those ‘old people’. Know the risks, the symptoms and don’t let your guard down.
- A change in bowel habits, such as diarrhea, constipation, or narrowing of the stool, that lasts for more than a few days
- A feeling that you need to have a bowel movement that is not relieved by doing so
- Rectal bleeding
- Blood in the stool, which may make it look dark
- Cramping or abdominal (belly) pain
- Weakness and fatigue
- Unintended weight loss
(recognize a certain family?)
- March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month Which Means I Run a 5K
- Happy New Year 2014
- Love Your Butt – March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month
- Make a Leap
- Colon Cancer Awareness Twibbon: Show Your Support
- March is Colon Cancer Awareness Month!
- Team Live Fit and Sore! Chris4Life Scope it Out 5K
- Brambleton Ribbon Run 5K Race
- Clean Jerks
- It’s a Wrap! Scope It Out – Colon Cancer 5K