Posts tagged psa
Colon Cancer takes nearly 50,000 lives EVERY YEAR! It is the 3rd leading cancer killer among men and women but is largely preventable with regular screening. Get screened if you are at high risk – please.
Updated Colon Cancer News:
Nothing like getting to the point and being direct –
Penn Jillette’s Colon Cancer PSA — Bullshit Style. Get your Asshole in gear!!
Of cancers affecting both men and women, colorectal cancer (cancer of the colon and rectum) is the second leading cancer killer in the United States. In 2005,* 141,405 people were diagnosed with colorectal cancer, and 53,005 people died from it. Go get screened if you are at high risk for it. 80% of all diagnosis can be treated if caught early!
Early stages of colorectal cancer do not usually have symptoms. Advanced disease may cause:
* Rectal bleeding or blood in or on the stool
* Change in bowel habits or stools that are narrower than usual
* Stomach discomfort (bloating, fullness or cramps)
* Diarrhea, constipation or feeling that the bowel does not empty completely
* Weight loss for no apparent reason
* Constant fatigue