Live Webcast: Drive Customer Retention with Social Marketing
This is great exposure for me and the company I work for – K12, Inc and the out of the box thinking we did to create a successful community for our online school families using their software. Register and Attend if you can – Thursday, December 9, 2010!
Learn real-life online community strategies for proactively engaging customers, to boost satisfaction and loyalty.
Increase customer retention with social business:
The choice between business as usual, and social business, was clear for K12 Inc. K12, a leading online curriculum provider with thousands of teachers and tens of thousands of students, chose social business to proactively engage with customers to resolve issues, increase satisfaction, and drive loyalty through a connected, educated community. Rather than trying to rely solely on consumer social tools like Facebook, the company built a community to foster an engaged, loyal customer base and drive sustainable competitive advantage.
When you attend, you’ll hear the insights and best practices that K12 learned when implementing their social business strategy, such as:
- Leveraging social marketing tools to drive customer retention
- Engaging proactively with customers to boost satisfaction and gather feedback
- Driving viral adoption, not just among students, but also a less socially-savvy demographic — their parents
- Thursday, December 9, 2010
- 10:00 AM Pacific / 1:00 PM Eastern
- Education: Doing Right By Our Kids
- Building New Habits Takes Practice
- I Had Cancer Community
- CrossFit and Community
- Education Matters in Cancer Outcome
- Community WOD
- Components of A Successful Fitness Program
- It’s time for an Education Revolution
- Snaglearning is an Educational Tool
- Teaching Girls Programming